Join us Saturday for Block of the Month time as we continue to enjoy Heavenly Chocolate Bliss.
Also, even if you aren’t a member of the block of the month group, stop by on Saturday for our pre-Christmas last minute sale. All fabric is at least 15% off with some bolts at 40% off.
YEA! I love fabric sales. Remember, this isn’t a select few fabrics, but ALL the bolts. Clear them out and make room for new stuff!
Here is a favorite chocolate recipe in the meantime to tide you over until Saturday:
German Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 (1 ounce) squares German sweet chocolate
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 4 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Combine chocolate chips, German sweet chocolate and marshmallow creme in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, butter, evaporated milk and salt in heavy skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour hot syrup over chocolate mixture. Stir with wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Spread into buttered 10×15 inch pan. Let stand until firm; cut into squares.
Thank you www.allrecipes.com for the recipe and the picture. I love to go here for recipes. It is my cooking inspiration. Check it out if you haven’t already.